Here are 10 facts to get to know me on a more, erm, ‘personal’ level haha
I saw this online as a blog exercise and thought it would be a fun way to let you guys know a little bit more about me! So, here goes;
- I have stumpy fingers and square shaped toes.
- I have 4 youngers siblings who benefit from my craziness as I paved the way and therefore whatever they do is fine and normal. They are the bestest friends I could eve ask for. My family = my squad.
- I used to have a segment on a childrens TV show. It is basically the highlight of my life so I hold on to this fact dearly. I was cool once. I promise.
- I am currently studying a Bachelor of Arts in English and History. I love it! I am doing it part time and it is taking foreverrrrrr but thats okay!
- I have a freckle on my right nipple. You can now identify me in any situation. Yay for you!
- I cannot tan. It is next to impossible for me! Pasty white skin fo’ life.
- 2 days ago I went hang gliding. It was WILD!
- I am pro choice and feel very strongly about this! The situation in America with the closing down of clinics angers me beyond belief.
- I like to pretend I’m an amateur photographer on Instagram. #agameoftones #iphoneonly
- I like to smell books. Yes. This sounds weird, but its not. Its not that weird.
‘Here’s to the ones who dream, foolish as they may seem. Here’s to the hearts that ache. Here’s to the mess we make’ – La La Land