This year my diary of choice is the ‘Sprinkle of Glitter’ 2017 diary and it is marvellous!
Each week there is a beautiful motivational page which is different every week. This week, the hashtag was #glitterhibernate, and I thought I would join in on the conversation!
My favourite things to do indoors
- Watch netflix! I have recently finished watching all 6 seasons of Downton Abbey haha! Once I commit to a series, I can’t stop!
- Write letters to friends and family. I have a lot of family in the UK, and this year I have made a conscious effort to write to my non-technological grandparents. Plus, it’s a family thing now that I am the letter writer haha! I know my youngest sister who is 8yrs old loveeeees letters. There is just something so special about a handwritten note!
- Drink cider/wine/alcohol and eat!
- Blog, read blogs, watch youtube and edit videos.
- Journal! I am obsessed with journalling this year! I have a few diaries, they give me the illusion I have my sh*t together haha. I am currently doing a semi-bullet journal which is my own adaption of the traditional bullet journal. I am also doing the Happiness project journal by Gretchen Rubin which is AMAZING and if you haven’t already please check it out! I also have another diary from Gretchen Rubin, Better than before, which I haven’t used as of yet, but its on my to-do list!
What are your favourite things to do indoors?
Love Jess x